Monday, January 9, 2012

Things I love right now. :)

I love this purse!
Follow this link if you wanna buy it!



I really love Taylor's outfit! Her dress and shoes are so cute and classy, and I love that she wore red lipstick to match her shoes. :)  Her hair is quite lovely as well! I'm pretty sure I will be copying this outfit. :)








These shoes are so cute! Well, they kind of remind me of the shoes Taylor is wearing. These shoes are $39.00 at Urban Outfitters.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=23673742&color=030&itemdescription=true&navAction=jump&search=true&isProduct=true&parentid=W_NEWARRIVALS


Isn't this dress so pretty? I love lacy dresses, especially ones that tie at the waist. Those make my waist look so much smaller!

These shoes are pure awesomeness. I see shoes like this alllll the time at Goodwill. I think it's time to pay Goodwill another visit. :)

 I really like this dress, although I'm not sure how it would look on me. It might turn this cute dress into a slutty one. The heart is so cute, but if you're a c-cup or bigger, won't this dress just be a little funny?

Now this dress is perfection! agggh! I love vintage dresses like this! And you can custom order it here:


So I really love this swimsuit, only i know it won't fit me like that. It would be allll kinds of weird on me. But if you are a perfect twig, you would love this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment