Monday, January 16, 2012

Lulu's.com and "It's a 10" Hair Products

I found another online store that I LOVE! It's called Lulu's and they have the cutest stuff! Everything is bright and bold and adorable. Here are a few of my favorite things:

Yep. It's a neon backpack and I LOVE it!






Everything is reasonably priced and very cute! In fact, I may have shopped around in this store before. I lose track. :)

Also, something else I wanted to tell you all about: It's called "It's a 10." It is the greatest line of hair products EVER! This stuff makes your hair super soft and brings dead hair back to life! And I would know about that. I have over-processed my hair in the past and it is not fun. 



These two products are the best! I love the shampoo as well, but if you're looking for a great conditioner and leave-in conditioner, it does not get better than these two products!

I found a website called BeautyStoreDepot.com that sells these products for about ten dollars less then everywhere else. Neato!!!!! :)
Here's the link:


Try these products, and if you can afford to get the shampoo as well, do so. You will not be disappointed. These wonderful hair products have made my life so much easier. :)

What are YOUR favorite hair products? :)

2 comments: