Saturday, January 7, 2012

Origins Review: Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask


I LOVE Origins. Everything they sell is great! That is, everything I've tried of theirs, and trust me, I've tried a lot! The "Drink Up Intensive overnight mask" is pretty awesome, although I wouldn't really call it a mask. I was expecting it to be this pasty "mask-like" product, but it felt and looked more like a really moisturizing hand-cream. It almost made me nervous at first to put it on my face. I thought I might wake up all broken out from the extreme moisture, but nope! It just makes your skin super soft, and a little bit goes a loooooong way!

 I usually just dab a little on my cheeks and under my eyes before bed, and my skin is soooo soft in the morning! It is, in a way, like a mask. It doesn't just soak into your skin. It's very thick, so you'll definitely feel it, and you wouldn't want to try to put makeup over it or anything. But if you put it on before bed, like it tells you to, it'll soak into your skin over a few hours and work its magic. :)

2 comments: