Monday, January 16, 2012

Not your Average Workout Video....

Tired of the same old boring workout video? I know I am! I wish working out at home could be fun, but maybe, just maybe it can! I found a clip of the Pussycat Doll's workout video. It actually looks really fun! I used to be in dance, and I think this might actually keep me entertained enough to the point that I spend so much time trying to get the dance moves right, that I end up getting toned and losing weight!

Doesn't it look like fun???

You can get the video for $7 on Amazon.com.  Not bad! :) Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Pussycat-Dolls-Workout-Lounge-Review/dp/B002LSI1NM



Okay, this one looks super fun! I've tried Zumba before. It is intense! I took the class, and I could hardly keep up with the instructor. But I worked every part of my body! Dancing is just the most fun workout for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment