Friday, January 13, 2012

Cuuuuute Clothes! (and other stuff)


How has your day been? Mine has been kinda slow and not very productive, but at least it has given me some time to just relax. ahhhhhhhh :)  So, as usual, I have found some really cute outfits to inspire your style today! I feel like dressing up super cute for the weekend and going out! Just not sure where. :/  

Also, drumroll please....I have the verdict on the new airbrush tan. It sucked. Now, let me say, Norvell is awesome. They make the airbrush tan that I normally use. This one was different. This one was the new 1 hour tan. You cannot leave it on for longer than 3 hours, unlike most airbrush tan formulas, where you have to wait hours and hours before showering. Yeah, I was excited. I was getting darker by the hour last night. I left it on the full 3 hours, but when I stepped into the shower, the tan literally all washed off. Every bit of it. I was soooo sad! Apparently it was all bronzer. This is what the bottle looks like, only because I don't want you to confuse it with the good Norvell products!


Now, onto other things!



Isn't this dress GORGEOUS??? I love it! Follow the link below to buy it or just to browse at fishinthesky.com!





Aren't you just in love with these shoes? :) You can get them for $75 here:







Annnnd I have discovered a new blog called Domestically Divine Divas. I found a recipe that sounds AMAZING and simple. That is, if you like jalapeños. :)


 Jalapeno Burgers

1 1/2 pound lean ground beef
1/3 cup chopped jalapeno (majority of seeds removed)
1 medium chopped onion
1/2 tsp garlic powder
salt, pepper


Brush grill rack with vegetable oil. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.

Mix all ingredients. Shape mixture into patties, about 1/2 inch thick.

Grill patties uncovered about 4 inches from MEDIUM heat 8 to 12 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink in center and juice is clear.



Here's the link to her blog:

3 comments:

  1. I loooove that navy sleeveless dress!! So did you end up doing your hair in the top knot? How did it turn out? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did and it was soooo cute!!! I have bangs that look a lot like yours, so when I saw your hair, I knew I might have a good chance of copying the exact look, and it worked quite well! It's one of those looks that looks like you didn't try, but you did. My husband thought it was sexy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this site from my pal who told me concerning this web
    site and at the moment this time I am browsing this web page and reading very informative articles
    or reviews here.

    Also visit my web-site he has a good point

    ReplyDelete