Monday, January 2, 2012

My Dream Closet

Don't these things just make you happy? I would love to have a closet full of pretty things like this! I hope you all had a great New Year! :)My Dream Closet


Toi Et Moi slouch dress
£180 - harveynichols.com

Richard Nicoll multi color dress
$915 - net-a-porter.com

Marc by Marc Jacobs rose print dress
£555 - matchesfashion.com

Emily and Fin sleeveless dress
$80 - modcloth.com

Marni two tone dress
$1,198 - mytheresa.com

Rebecca Minkoff nautical handbag
$350 - stefanibags.com

Miss Selfridge body bag
£7 - missselfridge.com

Valentino bow handbag
$1,295 - valentino.com

Rebecca Minkoff flap handbag
$250 - stefanibags.com

Marc Jacobs quilted leather handbag
$575 - net-a-porter.com

Juicy Couture cuff jewelry
$27 - juicycouture.com

Marni string jewelry
$153 - thecorner.com

Marco Bicego south sea pearl earrings
$3,530 - bloomingdales.com

GorjanaJewelry dangling jewelry
$40 - shoplastyle.com

Amrita Singh gold tone jewelry
$80 - amritasingh.com

3 comments:

  1. Ooo, I love this list! You make it easy for me to feed my shopping addiction :) And I love the pretty floral background for your blog! Cute, cute, cute!

    ♥Abbey
    Along Abbey Road
    $25 Anthropologie gift card giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you very much! :) Now I'm gonna need to enter your Anthropologie giveaway! :) LOVE that store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At this moment I am ready to do my breakfast, once having my breakfast coming again to read additional news.


    Feel free to surf to my blog post - bad credit cash loan

    ReplyDelete