Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Eyes, eyes and more eyes!




Let me start off by saying that I am fully aware that this post is kinda creepy looking. A ton of eyes all lined up together gives off an eery vibe, seriously. But I wanted show you guys all these different ways you can do your eye makeup! Some of these looks are really cool!








And as if these weren't cool enough, look at the picture below! It shows a ton of different ways to do your eyeliner!

 Random funny thing: My husband asked me the funniest question the other day. He said," How do you not smear mascara all over your face?" I asked him what he was talking about. I said my mascara only smudges if I'm crying. My lashes have to be wet! He said, "It dries?" haha  Silly Brad. He actually thought mascara stays wet all day and never dries! Do you know what a pain that would be??? haha


The top left is definitely my favorite! 

But I am kinda boring when it comes to eye makeup. I pick one look and stick with it FOREVER. This past year, I've been stuck on various shades of purple! Purple is a complementary color to green, so I think it helps my eyes to pop a bit. They need help standing out. With no eye makeup, I look like a kid. :)





This is me without makeup. But to give me little credit, I had just woken up.

3 comments: