Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Fat-free sweet tea!


Have you ever tried sweetening your coffee or sweet tea with Stevia or Splenda instead of sugar? It's soooo good. I like Splenda the best, but Stevia is all-natural, which is awesome. :)

I'm doing pretty good with my weight loss competition. I had a grapefruit and an orange this morning. Then for lunch, I had fresh green beans. I cut off the stems, poured a half a teaspoon of olive oil in a pan, and cooked the green beans for a few minutes. I seasoned it with garlic and pepper. It was SO good! Dieting is not as bad as I have always made it out to be. I am making my sugar-free sweet tea right now, and I'm quite excited! I love when something tastes sugary, but it's actually not! :)

1 comment:

  1. This product is also useful for those people who have elevated blood sugar levels. For those who struggle with excess weight Stevia or Splenda is indispensable in the diet.

    ReplyDelete