Friday, December 16, 2011

A Stylish Bedroom!

Do you know why THIS is not my bedroom? Because I am married! lol  My husband would probably die if he came home and saw this. BUT it is still fun to look at. :)

He insists that I never decorate with flowers. :(  BUT I suppose I could still pull off this look, minus the floral designs! I think I just might. We are moving soon, and I need some decorating inspiration.


I love how the black mirror, bed post and chandelier POP from the blue wall!
I recently sold...ummm...LOST a bed post at a garage sale.
I was standing by the road with a sign, motioning people to come shop my sale, while my husband was in the yard, finalizing sales. I saw a lady lugging off our old bed post. I said, "Bye. Thanks so much!" And she said, "No...Thank YOU!"  Well, turns out, she never paid for it. She just hauled it off. lol  
Some people.


ps  This is my future bed


No comments:

Post a Comment