Friday, December 16, 2011

Pre-Packaged Perfection!

Don't you wish every cute outfit just came packaged all together? Wouldn't life be sooo much more simple? I love this "pre-packaged" outfit. ha!


Sometimes I get overwhelmed with my cram-packed, messy closet, and I end up wearing the same stuff over and over again. This shirt with those jeans, every time, just because it's easy.

One day, my sister came over and wanted to borrow some of my clothes. She dug through my closet and put together the CUTEST outfit! I had never even considered putting those articles of clothing together how she did. That really caused me to rethink my wardrobe. It wasn't old or boring. It just needed some changing-up.

If you've run out of ideas on how to mix and match things in your closet, invite over a friend, and see what she comes up with. Chances are, you'll wonder how YOU never thought of wearing your favorite outfit with that vest or those boots.

Now, I hang complete outfits together in my closet. It helps me to remember all the cute ideas I've come up with, without having to remember it all in the morning before work, when I'm in a time-crunch.

Here's another cute "pre-packaged" outfit!



And another.....


No comments:

Post a Comment