Saturday, December 17, 2011

More fun ways to hang your jewelry :)

I love all these creative ways to hang jewelry! Enjoy! :)


If you need more than one, (alll my jewelry would never fit in just one frame!) just buy various frames from Goodwill for 2 or 3 bucks a piece, and buy a can of spray paint. Spray paint them all alike, and BAM. It looks like you've just bought a fancy collection of jewelry hangers, or whatever you want to call them. :)

       



I can't decide if I like this one or not....It is cool, but kinda tacky...But it still intrigues me.




I realllllllly like this one! Invest in one massive frame, (or just make your own) and your jewelry "box" will be the main focus of your room! And yes, it is quite possible to make your own giant frame while staying on a small budget. Go to Lowe's or Home Depot and pick out your favorite crown molding. Buy metallic gold (or any other color) spray paint at Hobby Lobby and spray the molding. If you don't choose a metallic color, you might want to add some high-shine spray gloss over your color to add some shine. :)








I love this one! You can find it for 24.99 at The Container Store.




No comments:

Post a Comment