Friday, February 10, 2012

Things I love :)

THINGS I LOVE :)




Have you guys ever tried this stuff? It's wonderful! It smells JUST like cotton candy! It costs just a few dollars, and it's usually available at Walgreens and sometimes CVS. It really is Heaven if you like cotton candy! I get more compliments about how good I smell wearing this than anything else!

This is a book my sister made for me. Isn't it sooo pretty??? She sells them, so if you're interested in buying one, just email ericalnorwood@gmail.com  She's very quick and doesn't overprice. :)  She also makes them uniquely for you, whatever colors you like! It makes a great gift because it's handmade, making it extra special. :)




Please ignore the bronzer on my hands. I was having too much fun with it. :)  Anyway, isn't this necklace so pretty? My mom bought it for me, because I had commented on it at the mall. She bought it somehow without me noticing and surprised me! :)  In case you're wondering where I got it, it's from Macy's. :)



I got this bracelet at Nordstrom's. It was $19. I love it! The quality, the color, everything! :)



No, your eyes are not deceiving you. This is Pinocchio on Beta! My Paw Paw gave this to me the other day. I used to watch this at his house when I was little! I don't have a Beta player anymore, but this tape is such a good memory. :)  Although I will say this: This movie scared the crap out of me when I was little! I loved it, but it really scared me. Remember when the boys get turned into donkeys??? Eeeek. And when Pinocchio gets stuck inside a whale?? That freaked me out!!! But just holding this tape makes me feel concocted with my childhood again, and it's a great feeling. :)


These two products are AMAZING!!! My cousin, who is a hair-stylist, introduced me to them, and I'm hooked. If you're a blonde, or if you just have dry or damaged hair, you'll love this shampoo and conditioner. They soften your hair like crazy, AND it smells like cherries! The smell lasts too. I love when I get out of the shower and my hair still smells all fresh and cherry-like. :)

So yeah, these are things that I love! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment