Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pretty Things :)

I hope you're all doing well today. I found some pretty things for you to look at. :)



I want some colored contacts. :)




Pretty :)


 Hippie :)

Rebecca Minkoff Spring 2011




 



Sooooo cute!




Buy these shorts HERE.




 This is just so cute and girly!

You can buy this sweater HERE.





 I love this watch. Unfortunately, it's sold out.
 Cute cute cute! :)

I love how preppy this is. :)





ADORABLE. :)



This reminds me of the 90's. You can buy this dress for just $24.80 HERE.





Lace :)




You can buy this for just $29.80 HERE.

Buy this for just $27.80 HERE.





Get this top HERE.



Get this skirt HERE. I just love it. :)


They just sold out of this one, but you can find others like it HERE.





Get this HERE.



Get this HERE.




Get it HERE.




3 comments: