Friday, February 24, 2012

Ten Pounds GONE! :)

Guess who lost ten pounds???? Me!!!! I'm super excited! I want to lose another ten, and I feel like I'm well on my way. I'm so happy and so excited! I promised you guys I'd weigh in today and give you the verdict. I'll admit, I was a bit nervous, but the scale verified all the hard work I've done, and now I feel even more motivated to continue! I now weigh 131 pounds, down from 141 just a few weeks ago. :) I'm 5' 7'' and have a pretty slim frame anyway, but I know I can take myself down a few more pounds. My old jeans are all starting to fit just right again. In fact, I'm wearing a pair of my old jeans today. :) Thanks everyone, for keeping me motivated. I'll definitely keep you updated on the loss of my next 10 pounds!







9 comments:

  1. great job!! it's always a great feeling to find out all your hard work is paying off!

    keep it up!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgoodness!!! congrats mamas!
    love success stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. honestly, i'm not sure what kind of brand the juicer is! hubby bought it for me from walmart for like 70 bucks. i think any juicer works just fine but obviously the more expensive you go the better i would imagine!

    ReplyDelete