Friday, February 17, 2012

Plastic Furniture?.....

Honestly, I'm not quite sure if I would actually buy plastic furniture, but I've gotta say, it is a bit intriguing. Fab.com has all sorts of cool crazy things. I originally visited the website because I was slightly interested in buying some pet jellyfish. I know, I know, it sounds crazy, but they would make pretty cool pets, to look at anyway. I would just have to tell my niece she can't pet them! :)  She has a "jellyfish" tank I bought her for Christmas. She thinks the jellyfish are real because they "swim" around the tank, so I let her pet them, pretending of course that they are nice jellyfish. Gotta love 3-year-olds. :)

Anyway.....take a look at this furniture!


Plastic Louis XV-Style Furniture
Design of Love was founded by Graziano Moro and Renato Pigatto in 2009. The collection’s fanciful seating and planters is inspired by 17th-century royal French décor, but is brilliantly crafted from modern plastics. Long lasting like their forerunners, Design of Love's creations are, however, very easy to care for. 






It is kinda cool, huh? If you want to learn more about it, or see more products, click HERE.

Just know that the sale on all of this ends in 2 days. This website is kinda like Groupon, but more "out there." 






I love these rooms...
This would make such a pretty guest bedroom, and it would double as a closet!



I have always loved the idea of brick walls inside a house.



My husband would never go for this....but I still love it!






Red is sexy. :)



I love the room, but what's up with the weird topless lady picture??? Kinda throws off the vibe!







 Brad would have a heart attack if he came home and this had replaced out couch. I, on the other hand, would be in Heaven. :)

If this was my bathroom, I would never leave. :)

I've always loved this color.


8 comments:

  1. Omg these are so cool! Don't think I'd ever actually buy one, but definitely an interesting idea! Thanks for the follow doll!

    xo, H
    http://givemeglamourplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, same here! Even though they're adult size, I'd probably still just put them in a kid's room! :)

      Delete
  2. the first room is defo my fave x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love that one too! It's so clean and pretty. :)

      Delete
  3. Plastic Furniture = PERFECT for the patio! You could have the coolest patio furniture ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting post. Now you can use this directory of international suppliers to promote plastic furnitures import & export business.

    ReplyDelete
  5. see it hereclick here for info imp sourceview publisher site this pagethese details

    ReplyDelete